Monocrystalline Diamond Plate
Monocrystalline Diamond Plate has good impact toughness and is used to make cutting tools for non-ferrous and non-metallic materials.
Item Name: Monocrystalline Diamond Plate
Size Range: 1.5-8mm
Shape: Square, Rectangular, Cylindrical, Triangular
Applications: Used for Making Cutting tools, Grinding wheel dressing tools,Professional knives.
Crownkyn Superhard monocrystalline diamond plate is produced by high temperature and high pressure. The product has high purity, good impact toughness, good thermal stability and chemical stability, good thermal conductivity, and almost no crystal defects such as faults and stacking. Widely used in cutting tools of non-ferrous metals and non-metal materials, such as grinding wheel dressing tools, professional knives, dressing of polishing tools, wear-resistant parts, wire drawing dies, etc.
Single Crystal Diamond Plates are divided into Grade A, Grade B and Grade C
- Grade A: with precise laser cut edge, no missing angle, Clean crystal, without any inclusions under the microscope
- Grade B: a lack of angle, can see the minimal inclusions under the microscope
- Grade C: a lack of angle, can see the visible inclusions and scrap inside under the lights
- High strength and good thermal conductivity
- High hardness and good wear resistanc
- High transparency under visible light and infrared light
- Excellent corrosion resistance and chemical stability
Monocrystalline diamond plate is an ideal material mainly used for precision machining in automobile, machine tool, bearing, hydraulic and other industries. It is also used in high-tech fields such as aerospace, jewelry processing, watches and clocks, meters, instrument manufacturing, fiber optic cables and infrared.
1. Used for making single crystal wire drawing die
2. Used for making various special cutting tools and grinding tools，such as forming knives, grinding wheel knives, turning knives, flower knives, carving knives, batch knives, angle knives, elastic knives, fine-point knives,four-angle knives.
3. Used as a griding wheel dressing pen and diamond pen
4. Used for cutting flat glass (such as mobile phone screen)
5. Used for metal processing, such as grinding of cast iron discs; turning of non-ferrous metals, such as aluminum, aluminum alloy, copper, etc.