Nickel-coated diamond has a rough surface with thorns, enhanced grip, and good heat dissipation, which can extend the service life of the tool.
Item Name: Nickel-coated diamond
Applications: Suitable for resin bonded tools, diamond cutting wire saws, electroplated diamond grinding heads
Crownkyn Nickel-plated diamond is widely used in the manufacture of metal-bonded and resin-bonded tools, such as cutters, grinding wheels, saw blades and drill bits. After nickel plating, the surface of the film is rough and thorny, the grip is enhanced, the heat dissipation effect is good, and the efficiency is high. Nickel-plated diamond is divided into electroplating and chemical plating. Conventional nickel plating is 56% and 30%, special products can be customized.
- It can improve the binding force between the abrasive and the abrasive bonding agent, and reduce the diamond particles from falling off the substrate.
- It can slow down thermal shock and protect diamond from transient high temperature shock and carbonization.
- During high-temperature sintering and high-temperature grinding, the plating layer isolates and protects the diamond, preventing diamond arbonization and oxidation.
- Extending service life of the tools.
1. Mainly used for resin bonded tools, such as hard wheels, glass and ceramic grinding wheels, which effectively improves the holding force, has good heat dissipation characteristics, and prevents carbonization in high-speed cutting.
2. Used in the manufacture of electroplated diamond grinding heads, and can be used for carving and grinding of jewelry and other crafts.
3. Used in the manufacture of diamond cutting wire saws and grinding tools for the processing of plastics, silicon wafers and glass.
4. Applied to the cutting and shaping of graphite and carbon crystal materials in the electrical and electronic industries.